- 12 cups water
- 4 cups steel-cut oats
- 4 cups chopped almonds
- 4 pears, diced
- 1 (14 ounce) can full-fat coconut cream
- 1 1/4 cups raw cane sugar
- 7 ounces unsweetened coconut flakes
- 4 tablespoons flax seeds
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil (optional)
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Place water, oats, almonds, pears, coconut cream, cane sugar, coconut flakes, flax seeds, coconut oil, sea salt, and vanilla extract into a 6-quart or larger slow cooker. Stir to combine.
- Cook on Low until thoroughly combined, about 8 hours.
slow cooker coconut steel-cut oats, recipe