- 1 1/3 cups vegetable oil
- 3 cups white sugar
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup crushed pineapple with juice
- 2 cups mashed bananas
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup maraschino cherries (optional)
- Grease and flour a 9 or 10 inch bundt pan. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix together oil, sugar, eggs, pineapples, bananas, pecans, flour, vanilla, soda, cinnamon, and salt. (Optional: adding I cup maraschino cherries to mixture makes a nice fruit cake.) Pour into prepared bundt pan.
- Bake for about 1 1/2 hours at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
t won't last cake, recipe