- 1 3/4 cups hot water
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, or more to taste
- 2 tablespoons quick-rise yeast
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups all-purpose flour, plus more as needed
- Beat water, olive oil, yeast, sugar, and salt together with an electric mixer until evenly combined, about 2 minutes. Add flour, 1 cup at a time, stirring with a wooden spoon after each addition, until dough almost comes away from the sides of the bowl.
- Knead the dough with your hands until soft and smooth. Lightly oil a bowl and place dough in the bowl, flipping to coat all of the dough. Let dough rest for 5 to 10 minutes.
talian Feather Bread Pizza Dough, recipe