- 4 cups chopped root vegetables, such as carrot, parsnip, sweet potato, turnip (1-inch chunks)
- 2 shallots, halved
- 4 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch freshly ground pepper
- 1 1/2 cups chopped zucchini (1-inch chunks)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 (15 ounce) can lentils, drained and rinsed
- 1 packet Patak's Tandoori Sauce for Two
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh mint
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (204 degrees C). Toss root vegetables with shallots, oil, garlic, salt, and pepper. Place in a 9x9-inch baking dish.
- Roast, turning occasionally, for 25 to 30 minutes or until vegetables are lightly golden and tender crisp. Stir in zucchini and scatter cherry tomatoes over top; roast for 12 to 15 minutes or until all vegetables are tender.
- Stir in lentils, Patak's Tandoori Sauce, and quinoa. Cover tightly with foil. Cook, covered, stirring occasionally, for 10 to 15 minutes or until mixture has simmered and heated through.
- Garnish with mint.
Tandoori Roasted Root Vegetable Stew, recipe