- 2 1/2 cups olive oil
- 3/4 cup tequila
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 cup garlic salt
- 1/4 cup ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 30 medium shrimp - peeled and deveined
- Combine the olive oil, tequila, cilantro, lime juice, pineapple juice, vinegar, garlic salt, pepper, oregano, and seasoned salt in a blender; blend until smooth.
- Place the shrimp in a bowl and pour the olive oil mixture over the shrimp; toss to combine. Cover and allow to marinate in the refrigerator 2 hours.
- Place a skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir the shrimp in the skillet until cooked through, about 15 minutes.
Tequila Lime Shrimp, recipe