- cooking spray
- 2 pounds ground turkey
- 1 (8 ounce) package Cheddar cheese, cubed (optional)
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Combine ground turkey, Cheddar cheese, onion, bread crumbs, milk, eggs, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt, and pepper in a large bowl; mix well with your hands.
- Drop scoops of the turkey mixture into the muffin tin using a large ice cream scoop.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 45 minutes.
Turkey Meatloaf Muffins, recipe