- 3 (15 ounce) cans cream-style corn
- 3 (15.25 ounce) cans whole-kernel corn
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen diced hash brown potatoes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 large red onion, chopped
- 1 large sweet white onion, chopped
- 3 bell peppers, chopped
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 3 large carrots, chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 3 hot cherry peppers, seeded and chopped
- 2 poblano peppers, seeded and chopped
- 4 cups half-and-half cream
- Pour cream-style corn and whole-kernel corn in a slow cooker set to Low; add hash browns and stir.
- Heat butter in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir red onion, white onion, bell peppers, celery, carrots, jalapeno peppers, cherry peppers, and poblano peppers in the melted butter until onions are slightly translucent, 10 to 15 minutes. Stir vegetable mixture into slow cooker; top with half-and-half.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 3 hours.
Vegetarian Slow Cooker Corn Chowder, recipe