- 6 cups vegetable broth
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 ribs celery, diced
- 2 large carrots, diced
- 1 cup green beans
- 1 small zucchini
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup elbow macaroni
- 4 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 1/4 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese, or more to taste
- Combine vegetable broth, tomatoes, kidney beans, onion, celery, carrots, green beans, zucchini, garlic, parsley, oregano, salt, thyme, and black pepper in a 6-quart slow cooker.
- Cook on Low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook elbow macaroni in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, 8 minutes; drain.
- Stir spinach and macaroni into minestrone; cook another 15 minutes. Top with Parmesan cheese.
Slow Cooker Vegetarian Minestrone, recipe