- 2 cubes vegetable bouillon, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 cup water
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can dark red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can vegetarian baked beans
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1 cup diced carrot
- 1 cup fresh green beans, trimmed and cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 cup coconut milk (optional)
- Stir vegetable bouillon, cumin, garlic, chili powder, turmeric, oregano, basil, and red pepper together in a small saucepan; heat over low heat until aromatic, 1 to 2 minutes. Add water, bring to a simmer, and remove from heat.
- Stir black beans, red kidney beans, vegetarian baked beans, tomatoes, onion, celery, carrot, and green beans together in a slow cooker; add spice mixture and stir.
- Cook on High for 6 to 8 hours.
- Stir coconut milk into the chili, reduce heat to Low, and cook at least 30 minutes more.
Slow Cooker Vegetarian Chili, recipe