- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 white onion, diced
- 2 cloves clove garlic, minced
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package chili seasoning mix
- 1 (16 ounce) can chili beans in sauce
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/2 tablespoon tomato paste
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir onion and garlic in hot oil until soft and translucent, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Heat a large pot over medium-high heat. Cook and stir turkey and chili seasoning in hot pot until turkey is browned and crumbly, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Stir onion-garlic mixture into turkey mixture. Add chili beans, corn, black beans, water, diced tomatoes, and tomato paste; stir. Bring to a simmer, reduce heat to low, and simmer until flavors blend, 1 hour.
World's Best Turkey Chili, recipe