- 1/3 cup naturally brewed soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Pinch dried red chile peppers
- 1 (500 gram) package Europe's Best® Zen Garden® vegetables
- 1/2 pound medium-width rice stick noodles
- 2 tablespoons Spectrum Naturals® Canola Oil, divided
- 1 (170 gram) package Yves Veggie Cuisine® Chick'n Veggie Tenders
- 1/3 cup chopped green onion
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/3 cup dry roasted peanuts
- Lime wedges
- Prepare sauce: In a medium bowl, mix together soy sauce, lime juice, brown sugar, garlic, ginger, sesame oil and chile peppers. Set aside.
- Thaw vegetables; drain well. Set aside.
- Prepare noodles according to package directions. Toss noodles with 1 tablespoon (15 mL) of the oil. Set aside and keep hot.
- In a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, heat remaining 1 tablespoon (15 mL) oil. Add veggie tenders, stir-fry for 1 minute. Add vegetables; stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Add noodles and sauce; toss to combine well. Top with green onion, cilantro and peanuts. Garnish with lime wedges.
Zen Garden Pad Thai, recipe