- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole sweet corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chile peppers, undrained
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper, or to taste
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 8 (8 inch) whole wheat tortillas
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir turkey and onion in the hot skillet until turkey is browned and no longer pink, 5 to 7 minutes. Add corn, black beans, tomatoes, red bell pepper, lime juice, garlic powder, chili powder, and cumin. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until flavors combine, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Place tortillas on a microwave-safe plate. Heat in the microwave until warmed, 15 to 20 seconds. Divide turkey mixture over the warmed tortillas.
Ang's Turkey Burritos, recipe