- 1 cup butter, sliced
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 cup lemon pepper
- 1/4 cup salt-free spicy seasoning blend
- 5 pounds potatoes, cubed
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 orange bell pepper, chopped
- 1 sweet onion, chopped
- 3 (12 fluid ounce) cans beer
- 16 ounces shredded Mexican-style cheese blend
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat.
- Line the bottom of a 9x13 inch foil roasting pan with half of the butter, garlic, lemon pepper, and salt-free spicy seasoning blend. Place half of the potatoes, green bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, orange bell pepper and onion in the roasting pan and cover with the remaining butter, garlic, lemon pepper, and seasoning blend. Mix in the remaining potatoes, green bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, orange bell pepper and onion. Pour in the beer until it reaches just below the top layer of vegetables.
- Cover pan with foil, place pan on the grill grate, and cook 1 1/2 hours, or until the potatoes are tender. Remove pan from the grill, cover with the shredded cheese, and let stand until the cheese has melted.
beer spuds, recipe