- 1 (3 ounce) package beef flavor ramen noodles with seasoning packet
- 1 (3 ounce) package roasted sunflower seed kernels
- 1 (3 ounce) package sliced almonds
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 cup bottled oil and vinegar salad dressing (such as Newman's Own®)
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) package coleslaw mix
- Crush the ramen noodles in a bowl, and stir in the beef seasoning packet, sunflower seeds, almonds, green onions, oil and vinegar dressing, and sugar, mixing until the sugar is dissolved.
- Place the coleslaw mix into a large salad bowl, pour the dressing mixture over, and toss lightly to combine well. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
Dad's Asian Slaw, recipe