- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 4 (11.5 ounce) cans tomato-vegetable juice cocktail
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 (16 ounce) can chili beans, drained
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 cup water
- In a large skillet over medium heat, saute the onion, green bell pepper and garlic in the oil for 5 minutes, or until tender. Stir in the beef and cook until brown. Transfer these ingredients to a slow cooker.
- Then, to the slow cooker, add tomato-vegetable juice, soup, chili beans, cayenne pepper, chili powder, soy sauce and water.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on low setting for 2 hours.
Ez's Slow Cooker Hot Chili, recipe