- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 1 (14 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tomato paste
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 cup canned diced tomatoes
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons hot pepper sauce (such as Tabasco®)
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease.
- Mix ground beef, tomato sauce, tomato paste, celery, diced tomatoes, onion, black beans, hot pepper sauce, and chili powder together in a slow cooker crock.
- Cook on High, stirring frequently, for 1 hour. Reduce heat to Low and continue cooking, stirring occasionally, for 2 hours.
Low-Carb Slow Cooker Chili, recipe