- 6 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons blanched almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon gluten-free baking powder
- 2 pinches ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 1 pinch ground ginger
- 1 pinch ground cardamom
- Combine pumpkin puree, egg, coconut oil, honey, and vanilla extract in a small bowl. Add almond flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and cardamom; stir until well combined. Pour into a large microwave-safe mug.
- Microwave on high until set, about 2 minutes, watching closely so it does not overflow.
Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free Pumpkin Mug Cake, recipe