- 1 cup gluten-free all-purpose baking mix (such as Cloud 9 Specialty Bakery™)
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup almond milk (such as Silk®)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- coconut oil no-stick cooking spray
- Combine gluten-free flour, cornstarch, sugar, baking soda, and baking powder in a large bowl. Add almond milk, eggs, coconut oil, vanilla extract, and lemon juice; stir until batter is well combined.
- Spray a griddle lightly with coconut oil; heat over medium-low heat. Drop batter by large spoonfuls onto the griddle and cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry, 3 to 4 minutes. Flip and cook until browned on the other side, 2 to 3 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
colleen's gluten-free, dairy-free pancakes, recipe