- 2 cups all-purpose rice flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 3/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 3/4 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Mix rice flour, white sugar, cocoa powder, brown sugar, salt, and baking powder together in a large bowl; add coconut milk, applesauce, flaked coconut, and coconut oil. Blend the mixture until it thickens into a batter; pour into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the top is dry and the edges have started to pull away from the sides of the pan, about 30 minutes. Cool about 10 minutes before cutting into squares.
gluten-free, dairy-free coconut brownies, recipe