- 4 1/2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 1/2 teaspoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon oil, or as needed
- Whisk coconut flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda together in a bowl.
- Stir pumpkin puree, coconut milk, sugar, and xanthan gum together in another bowl until smooth; stir into flour mixture until batter is thick and smooth.
- Heat oil in a griddle over medium-high heat. Drop batter by large spoonfuls onto the griddle and cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry, 3 to 4 minutes. Flip and cook until browned on the other side, 2 to 3 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
gluten-free, egg-free pumpkin coconut flour pancakes, recipe