- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons erythritol
- 1 tablespoon oat fiber (such as LifeSource Foods®)
- 1/2 teaspoon gluten-free baking powder (such as Rumford®)
- 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon oil, or as desired
- 5 large eggs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar (such as Bragg®)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whisk coconut flour, erythritol, oat fiber, baking powder, xanthan gum, and salt together in a bowl, breaking up any lumps in the coconut flour.
- Preheat a griddle or pan over medium-low heat and lightly oil the surface.
- Mix eggs, butter, water, cream, vinegar, and vanilla extract into the bowl with the coconut flour mixture. Stir well to combine; batter will be thicker than regular pancake batter.
- Scoop 1/4 cup batter at a time onto the preheated griddle, leaving space between each pancake and smoothing the tops slightly. Cook until bubbles form, edges begin to dry, and the bottom is browned, 2 to 5 minutes. Flip pancakes carefully using a thin spatula; continue cooking until firm and browned on the second side, about 1 minute more.
Aunt Rocky's Fluffy LCHF Pancakes (Low Carb, Grain Free, Gluten Free, Low Glycemic), recipe