- 2/3 cup erythritol confectioners' sweetener (such as Swerve®)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened dark cocoa powder (such as FineNaturals® Ultra Dark Cocoa Powder)
- 3/4 teaspoon glucomannan konjac root fiber
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 (1 ounce) squares dark chocolate (such as Lindt 90% Cacao Supreme Dark), broken into pieces
- Whisk confectioners' sweetener, cocoa powder, glucomannon, and salt together in a large microwave-safe bowl or measuring cup; pudding will bubble up during cooking.
- Combine cream, water, and vanilla extract in a separate bowl. Whisk gradually into the cocoa mixture until no dry spots remain. Add chocolate pieces.
- Microwave the pudding on high for 1 minute. Whisk briskly and continue cooking, whisking every 40 seconds, until bubbling and chocolate is melted, about 3 minutes. Pour into seven 4-ounce ramekins or serving dishes. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until thoroughly chilled, at least 30 minutes.
Aunt Rocky's Rich Microwave Chocolate Pudding (LCHF, Gluten Free, Keto), recipe