- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon quinoa flour
- 1 tablespoon sorghum flour
- 1 tablespoon millet flour
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter, or more to taste
- 1 1/2 teaspoons butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Generously butter the inside of a large, microwave-safe cereal bowl. Whisk eggs, sugar, baking powder, quinoa flour, sorghum flour, millet flour, olive oil, peanut butter, butter, cinnamon, and vanilla extract together in the bowl until flour is evenly mixed into the batter.
- Cook in microwave until cake is cooked through, 1 1/2 to 2 minutes.
microwave gluten-free fluffy sponge cake, recipe