- 1 cup all-purpose gluten-free flour
- 1/2 teaspoon gluten-free baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup cold milk, or more as needed
- Combine gluten-free flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon in a large bowl; mix well.
- Mix egg, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract together in a second bowl until well combined. Stir flour mixture into egg mixture with a wooden spoon until a lumpy batter forms. Pour in milk and mix until a smooth batter forms. Set batter aside to thicken, 5 to 10 minutes. Add more milk, 1 tablespoon at a time, if batter is too thick.
- Heat oil in a griddle over medium-low heat. Drop 1 to 2 heaped tablespoonfuls onto the griddle for each pancake. Cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry, 3 to 4 minutes. Flip and cook until browned on the other side, 2 to 3 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
Fluffy Gluten-Free Pancakes, recipe