- cooking spray
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 (4 ounce) container applesauce
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups gluten-free all-purpose baking flour (such as Hodgson Mill®)
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup gluten-free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease 2 baking sheets.
- Beat butter, brown sugar, white sugar, applesauce, vanilla extract, baking soda, and baking powder with an electric mixer in a large bowl until smooth. Add flour, ground cinnamon, and salt, and stir until dough is just combined. Fold in oats, raisins and chocolate chips.
- Drop spoonfuls of dough 2 inches apart onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the the preheated oven until edges are golden, 15 to 18 minutes. Cool on the baking sheet for 1 minute before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
Gluten-Free Egg-free Oatmeal Chocolate Chip and Raisin Cookies, recipe