- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1 1/4 cups rice flour
- 1 tablespoon xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon gluten-free baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup gluten-free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease baking sheets.
- Melt margarine in a large saucepan over medium heat; remove from heat and stir in white sugar and brown sugar. Cool to room temperature, about 5 minutes.
- Beat eggs into butter mixture until smooth. Stir rice flour, xanthan gum, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, ginger, nutmeg, allspice, and salt into butter mixture. Add oats; stir until dough is thick and well-combined. Stir in chocolate chips. Drop dough by the tablespoonful onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden and soft, 7 to 9 minutes.
Gluten-Free Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies, recipe