- 1/2 cup coconut palm sugar
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin coconut oil, at room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Himalayan pink salt to taste
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate chips (such as Ghirardelli®)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Combine coconut sugar, coconut oil, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl; beat with a handheld electric mixer until smooth. Add almond flour, eggs, and vanilla extract. Beat dough at medium speed, scraping the bottom and sides of the bowl, until well mixed, about 1 minute.
- Fold chocolate chips into the dough. Grease your palms lightly with coconut oil; drop tablespoonfuls of dough onto the baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 10 to 12 minutes. Let cool on the baking sheet, about 10 minutes.
Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies, recipe