- 1/4 cup King Arthur Coconut Flour, sifted after measuring
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries, thoroughly dry
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly grease six wells of a standard muffin pan, or line them with lightly greased muffin papers.
- Sift together the coconut flour and baking powder, and mix until well blended.
- Stir together the eggs, butter, honey, salt, and vanilla and almond extracts until smooth.
- Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until there are no lumps. Gently fold the blueberries into the batter until evenly incorporated.
- Scoop the batter into the prepared muffin cups, filling each about half full.
- Bake the muffins for about 16 to 18 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Let them cool for about 5 minutes in the pan, then transfer them to a rack to cool.
Gluten-Free Blueberry Muffins made with Coconut Flour, recipe