- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted, plus extra for greasing the skillet
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon stevia powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon water, or as needed (optional)
- Combine butter, cream, eggs, and vanilla extract in a bowl.
- Combine coconut flour, stevia, baking powder, and salt in a second bowl. Add dry mixture to the cream mixture and mix to combine.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle over medium-high heat. Drop batter by large spoonfuls onto the griddle and cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry, 3 to 4 minutes. Flip and cook until browned on the other side, 2 to 3 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
low-carb, sugar-free coconut flour pancakes, recipe