- cooking spray
- 1 1/2 cups potato starch
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup sorghum flour
- 1/2 cup tapioca starch
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons xanthan gum
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups water, or more as needed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a 9x5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Sift potato starch, almond flour, sorghum flour, tapioca starch, baking powder, xanthan gum, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl; whisk until well combined.
- Whisk water, olive oil, honey, and apple cider vinegar in a small bowl.
- Pour honey mixture into flour mixture; stir briefly with a wooden spoon until batter is very thick and evenly mixed. Add water, 1 tablespoon at a time, as needed.
- Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan; spray top lightly with cooking spray. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 60 minutes. Remove aluminum foil and bake until top is brown, about 10 minutes more. Cool in pan briefly, before turning out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Bread Loaf, recipe