- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1 cup milk, room temperature
- 3/4 cup all-purpose gluten-free flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/4 cup LAND O LAKES® Unsalted Butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon LAND O LAKES® Unsalted Butter, or as needed for the pan
- Filling & Topping:
- 6 tablespoons LAND O LAKES® Butter, at room temperature
- 6 tablespoons orange blossom honey
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest
- Whisk eggs, salt and milk together in a mixing bowl. While whisking, add the flour 1/4 cup at a time, making sure it is well combined before adding the next. Stir in 1/4 cup melted butter.
- In a separate bowl, mix 6 tablespoons softened butter, honey and orange zest together. Whip until creamy and smooth.
- Heat a 10-inch crepe pan over medium heat. When hot, add 1/2 teaspoon butter to the pan and spread around with a brush to cover the whole pan. If your pan is non-stick, you will only need to do this once. If your pan is not non-stick you may need to repeat this more often.
- Whisk the batter well, add 1/3 cup of batter to the heated pan; swirl it around to cover the entire surface of the pan. Cook until the edges brown and the crepe moves freely, about 2 minutes.
- Flip the crepe over and cook until evenly cooked. Remove from the pan and continue with the rest of the batter.
- Place a crepe on a warm plate. Spread 1 1/2 tablespoons filling evenly over one half of the crepe. Fold the crepe twice making a triangle. Do the same with the rest of the crepes. Top with remaining honey butter and serve.
Gluten-Free Butter Crepes with Orange Blossom Honey Butter, recipe