- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts
- 1/2 cup raw walnuts
- 1 cup firmly packed pitted dates
- 1 cup reduced sugar dried cranberries
- 1 cup unsalted cashew butter
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Layer almonds, cashews, hazelnuts, walnuts, dates, dried cranberries, cashew butter, coconut, sea salt, and cinnamon, in that order, in a food processor or blender. Process on high speed until ingredients are broken down and mixture is sticky.
- Line a 9x13-inch baking pan with parchment paper. Press mixture into the pan; refrigerate until set, 8 hours to overnight. Slice into 18 bars.
Grain-Free Date and Nut Bars, recipe