- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup warm water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant butterscotch pudding mix
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Grease two 8 1/2x4 1/2-inch loaf pans.
- Place yellow cake mix, eggs, warm water, vegetable oil, poppy seeds, and butterscotch pudding mix into a mixing bowl.
- Beat with an electric mixer until batter is smooth, about 2 minutes. If beating by hand, beat for 5 minutes.
- Pour batter into the prepared loaf pans.
- Bake in preheated oven until cakes are lightly browned and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 1 hour.
- Tip pans on their sides until cakes are cool, about 30 minutes. Invert pans to remove the loaves.
grandma bachman's bunny bread, recipe