- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 2 cups chopped onions
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can beef broth
- 4 potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 dash hot sauce (such as Tabasco), or to taste
- salt to taste
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir beef, onion, and red bell pepper in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 7 to 10 minutes; drain and discard grease.
- Transfer beef mixture to a slow cooker; add beef broth, potatoes, carrots, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, paprika, hot sauce, and salt. Stir the mixture, making sure the potatoes remain submerged in liquid.
- Cook on Low for 4 hours.
Ground Beef Goulash, recipe