- 1 (8 ounce) package uncooked macaroni
- 5 eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Caesar salad dressing
- 3 slices bacon, chopped
- 2 cups croutons
- 1 head romaine lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add the macaroni and cook until tender, about 8 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water to cool.
- At the same time, Place eggs in a saucepan and fill with enough cold water to cover. Cover with a lid and bring to a boil. Remove from the heat once boiling, and let stand covered for 10 minutes. Drain, cool, peel and chop.
- Fry bacon in a skillet over medium heat or cook in the microwave on a paper towel lined plate until crisp. Drain, crumble and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the lettuce and macaroni. Stir in the eggs, bacon, Caesar dressing and croutons. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes before serving.
Macaroni Caesar Salad, recipe