- 1 medium mango, peeled and cubed
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup rinsed, canned black beans
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 4 green onions, sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 5 1/2 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- Combine mango, red bell pepper, black beans, corn, green onions, and cilantro in a large bowl.
- Whisk together lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, cumin, chili powder, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Add dressing to fruit and vegetable mixture; toss to coat. Add romaine lettuce and toss lightly to mix.
Mango Black Bean Salad, recipe