- 2 cups hot water
- 1 (14 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (6 ounce) package strawberry-flavored gelatin mix (such as Jell-O®)
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 cups cranberries
- 1 1/2 cups chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 orange - zested, peeled, and chopped
- 1 apple, chopped
- Blend water, pineapple, gelatin, and sugar together in a blender for 15 seconds. Add cranberries and blend an additional 15 seconds.
- Stir celery, walnuts, chopped orange, apple, and orange zest together in a large bowl. Pour blended pineapple mixture into celery mixture and stir until completely combined. Transfer mixture to a serving bowl, cover the bowl with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until set, 8 hours to overnight.
mom's cranberry jell-o® salad, recipe