- 3 (15 ounce) cans chickpeas, drained
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon salt, divided, or to taste
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 2 teaspoons ground paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Combine drained chickpeas, olive oil, 2 teaspoons salt, hot sauce, paprika, garlic powder, chili powder, black pepper, and cumin in a large bowl. Spread evenly over 2 baking sheets.
- Bake in the center of the preheated oven, stirring every 10 to 15 minutes, until chickpeas are golden and look dry on the outside, about 45 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with remaining 1 teaspoon salt. Let cool before serving, 5 to 10 minutes.
Oven-Roasted Chickpeas, recipe