- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 pounds pork spareribs
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch (optional)
- 1/4 cup cold water (optional)
- Place ribs in a large stock pot, and cover with water. Bring to a boil, and cook for 15 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together soup, onion, garlic, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, and soy sauce. Remove ribs from water, and transfer to a slow cooker. Pour sauce over ribs.
- Cover, and cook on Low for 6 to 8 hours, or until ribs are tender.
- If sauce is too thin when cooking time is done, drain sauce from ribs, and pour into a sauce pan. Combine 1 teaspoon cornstarch with a small amount of cold water, stir into sauce, and bring sauce to boil. Cook until sauce has reached desired thickness.
Slow Cooker Spare Ribs, recipe