- 1 Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liner
- 1 (15 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 1 (32 ounce) container chicken broth
- 2 (15.5 ounce) cans white (cannelloni) beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (28 ounce) can Italian-style diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained, and quartered
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 cups Swiss chard, chopped
- 20 ounces fresh or frozen cheese tortellini, uncooked
- 1/4 cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- Parmesan Crisps:
- 1 1/2 cups finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon snipped fresh thyme or rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- Line a 5- to 6-quart slow cooker with a Reynolds(R) Slow Cooker Liner; set aside.
- Add the roasted peppers, broth, beans, tomatoes, artichoke hearts, celery, onions, olive oil, and garlic to the lined-slow cooker. Stir gently with a wooden spoon or rubber scrapper to combine.
- Cover and cook on high for 5 hours.
- Stir in Swiss chard and tortellini gently with a rubber spatula and cook 7 to 9 minutes more or until pasta is just al dente. Serve with Parmesan cheese and Parmesan Crisps, if desired.
- Parmesan Crisps: Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line two large baking sheets with Reynolds(R) Parchment Paper. In a small bowl, combine Parmesan cheese, fresh thyme or rosemary, and black pepper. Spoon the cheese mixture into 12 portions, 4 inches apart onto prepared baking sheets. Pat each cheese portion into a 5-inch circle. Bake 4 to 6 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown. Let stand on baking sheet until completely cooled. Carefully remove crisps from parchment paper.
Slow Cooker Tortellini, recipe