- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into bite size pieces
- 4 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks with juice
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons Jamaican jerk seasoning
- 1 tablespoon grated lime zest
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Place chicken, sweet potatoes, and onion into a slow cooker.
- In a bowl, stir together the pineapple chunks with juice, raisins, jerk seasoning, lime zest, Worcestershire sauce, ginger, and cumin until well combined; pour the mixture over the chicken mixture in the cooker. Sprinkle with thyme. Cover the cooker, and set to Low setting.
- Cook until the chicken and vegetables are tender, about 6 hours.
Slow Cooker Tropical Chicken, recipe