- 1/2 cup diced salami
- 1/2 cup artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped cherry tomatoes
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 6 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Grease a shallow 2-quart baking dish.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir salami, artichokes, tomatoes, and mushrooms until heated through, about 4 minutes. Transfer salami mixture to baking dish.
- Whisk eggs, milk, green onions, garlic, basil, onion powder, salt, and black pepper in a large bowl; pour eggs over salami mixture. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake until eggs are set and cheese is melted, about 20 minutes.
talian Frittata, recipe