- 1 (12 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped (reserve marinade)
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 9 eggs, beaten
- 1 pound sharp Cheddar cheese, grated
- 14 saltine crackers, crumbled
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, minced (optional)
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce (such as Tabasco®)
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Heat 3 tablespoons of the reserved marinade from the artichoke hearts in a large skillet. Cook and stir green onions in hot marinade until wilted, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir cooked green onions, eggs, Cheddar cheese, saltine crackers, parsley, garlic, hot pepper sauce, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl; pour into a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until center is puffy and no longer moist, about 40 minutes; cool slightly before cutting into squares.
Artichoke Frittata, recipe