- 1 (5 ounce) can albacore tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon basil pesto sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 (10 inch) flour tortilla
- 4 leaves lettuce
- 1 slice provolone cheese
- 5 pitted kalamata olives, cut in half
- Lightly stir together the tuna, mayonnaise, pesto, lemon juice, and pepper in a bowl until well combined.
- Microwave the tortilla on High until warmed and pliable, 5 to 10 seconds.
- Spread the tuna mixture on the tortilla, and top with the lettuce leaves, provolone cheese, and kalamata olives. Fold the bottom of the tortilla up about 2 inches to enclose the filling, and roll the tortilla tightly into a compact wrap.
Zingy Pesto Tuna Wrap, recipe