- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons prepared pesto sauce
- 3 grape tomatoes, sliced
- 1 slice turkey bacon
- 1/2 ounce marinated artichoke hearts, drained and thinly sliced
- 1 10-inch flour tortilla
- salt and pepper to taste
- Beat the eggs in a bowl with the sour cream until blended, and stir in the Cheddar cheese.
- Spray a skillet with cooking spray, and cook and stir the onion and pesto sauce over medium heat until the onion is translucent, about 6 minutes. Stir in the tomatoes, and pour the egg mixture into the skillet. Cook and stir the egg mixture until the eggs are cooked but not dry, about 3 minutes. Remove eggs from the skillet, and set aside.
- Place the turkey bacon into the skillet, and fry, flipping once, until the bacon is thoroughly cooked and starting to crisp, about 3 minutes per side. When the bacon is cooked, place the artichokes into the skillet to heat for about 1 minute, and remove the bacon and artichokes from the pan.
- Spray the skillet with cooking spray, and place the tortilla into the hot skillet. Heat the tortilla until warm and flexible, and remove to a plate.
- Spoon the eggs, turkey bacon, and artichokes into the center of the tortilla, and season with salt and pepper. Fold the bottom 2 inches of the tortilla up to enclose the filling, and wrap tightly.
Egg Pesto Breakfast Wrap, recipe