- 1/4 cup walnut pieces
- 1/4 (16 ounce) package hulled and sliced strawberries
- 1 teaspoon coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1 sheet lavash bread
- 3/4 cup fresh spinach
- 2 slices turkey bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spread walnuts on a baking sheet and toast until fragrant, tossing a couple of times to ensure even browning, 5 to 8 minutes.
- Combine strawberry slices and coconut sugar in a small bowl. Let stand for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Mix together yogurt, lime juice, and honey to make the dressing.
- Spread the dressing over the lavash bread. Top with spinach, strawberries, bacon, walnuts, and chia seeds. Roll up the wrap and cut in half.
Strawberry Spinach Salad Breakfast Wrap, recipe