- 1 (14 ounce) can coconut milk
- 1 (14 ounce) can coconut cream
- 1/4 cup corn syrup
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee powder
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- Stir coconut milk, coconut cream, corn syrup, and sugar together in a saucepan. Cook on medium-low heat until sugar dissolves, about 5 minutes. Add coffee powder, cocoa, and vanilla extract; whisk until fully combined.
- Remove 2 tablespoons of the coconut mixture. Whisk with cornstarch in a bowl to make a slurry. Pour back into the coconut mixture. Stir until slurry is evenly distributed.
- Refrigerate until completely chilled, 3 hours to overnight.
- Freeze per manufacturer's directions, 8 hours to overnight.
chocolate espresso coconut ce cream - vegan, low carb, gluten-free, recipe