- 1 unbaked pie crust
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 large leek, sliced
- 1 tablespoon extra-small jarred pearl onions, drained
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 1/2 cups oat milk
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon plain yogurt
- 1 cup brown mushroom halves
- 1/2 cup shredded Gouda cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a pie plate with crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crust is set, about 10 minutes. Set aside.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add leek and onions; cook and stir until soft and golden, about 5 minutes. Add garlic; heat until fragrant, about 1 minute. Transfer mixture to a bowl.
- Place ground chicken in the same saucepan. Cook, breaking up the meat with a wooden spoon, until chicken starts to brown but is still slightly pink, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Whisk oat milk, eggs, flour, and yogurt together in a large bowl.
- Spread leek mixture onto the bottom of the crust. Add chicken. Sprinkle mushrooms on top, followed by Gouda cheese. Pour egg mixture over the pie.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden on top, about 40 minutes.
courtney's quiche, recipe