- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard powder
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 cups elbow macaroni
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped green bell pepper
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup finely chopped carrots
- Mix salt, dry mustard, garlic powder, paprika, onion powder, white pepper, and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook elbow macaroni in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, 8 minutes. Drain and rinse macaroni under cold water until cooled.
- Whisk mayonnaise, sour cream, and evaporated milk in a large salad bowl until dressing is smooth and creamy; stir in seasoning mix until well blended. Mix macaroni, onion, green, red, and yellow bell pepper, celery, and carrots into the dressing until thoroughly coated.
Creamy Macaroni Salad, recipe