- 1 pound ground beef sirloin
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- dried parsley to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, mix the ground sirloin, salsa, bread crumbs, cheese, egg, and garlic. Season with parsley, salt, and pepper. Transfer to a 5x9 inch loaf pan.
- Bake 45 minutes in the preheated oven, or to a minimum internal temperature of 160 degrees F (72 degrees C).
Easy Salsa Meatloaf, recipe